BEST HOSPITALS IN INDIA
DR. RAVI KUMAR – SR. CONSULTANT INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY, INDIA
- 3 years as Junior resident (PG) in Medicine at JIPMER, Pondicherry.
- 3 years as Senior resident (DM) in Cardiology at Sanjay Gandhi PGI, Lucknow.
- Pool Officer, Cardiology at the Railway Hospital, Perambur, Madras, India.
- (Pin: 600023) from Jan. 1993 to Aug. 1993. Asst. Profesor Cardiology at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad, India. (Pin: 500482) from Aug. 1993 till April 1994.
- Consultant Cardiologist at the Trichur Heart Hospital, Trichur, Kerala, India. From 1994-1995
- Consultant and Interventional Cardiologist at the Kovai Medical Centre and Hospital (KMCH), PB No 3209. Coimbatore, India. (Pin: 641014), from May 1995 till Oct. 1998. Senior Consultant Cardiologist, ADK Hospital, Male,
- Consultant & Head Of Department Of Cardiology At Z.H.Sikder Cardiac Care & Research Centre And Medical
- College Hospital, Monica Estate, West Dhanmondi, Dhaka Bangladesh.From October 1999 Till September 2002 .
- Consultant Cardiologist To Malar Hospitals And Shankara Heart Foundation ,Chennai .
- Consultant Interventional Cardiology In Apollo Hospitals , Dhaka ,Bangladesh Senior Consultant Cardiology In
- Lifeline Hospitals, Chennai At Present . Director Stem Cell Research Unit – Lifeline Hospitals.
Interventional: Experience over the last 10 Years in dealing with all variety of interventional Cardiology cases
including Complex Angioplasties, second generation Stents, Emergency Primary Angioplasties ,Valvuloplasties etc.
Education and fellowships
MD (General Medicine)