DR. VINEET MALHOTRA – SR.CONSULTANT UROSURGERY [LASER PROSTATE SURGERY], INDIA
Dr. Vineet Malhotra
[M.B.B.S, M.S, D.N.B (Urology)]
I am currently working as a Consultant Urologist and Andrologist where my job description requires me to independently run the urology units at these hospitals and perform various endourology, andrology, reconstructive and laparoscopic procedures. I have been associated with the department of urology for the last eleven years and have been exposed to different practice methodologies. I have a special interest in recent advances in minimally invasive procedures in urology.
- Senior Consultant Urologist and Andrologist at Jeewan Mala Hospital, Karol Bagh and Sukhmani hospital, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi – October 2007 till date
- Visiting Consultant Urologist at PSRI, Saket, New Delhi and Vimhans Hospital, New Delhi. -October 2007 till date
- Consultant Urologist at QRG Central Hospital, Faridabad. October 2007 to June 2009 Junior Consultant Urologist and Andrologist at Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre at New Delhi – November 2006 to October 2007
- Chief Resident in Urology at Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad – June 2005 to June 2006.
- Resident in Urology at MPUH, Nadiad – January 2003 to June 2006.
- Worked as Senior Resident in Urology at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi – 2001 and 2003 , New Delhi
- Senior Resident in Urology at Nanavati Hospital,Mumbai – November 1999 to October 2000
- Senior Resident in Urology at Batra hospital ,New Delhi – January to October 1999
Trainings and Conferences
- Received specialized training for Laparoscopy, Endourology, Transplantation and Microsurgical Andrology at MPUH, Nadiad – 2003 to 2006
- Published chapter in Textbook ‘Manual on infertility’ by Kamini Rao titled ‘Anejaculation’
- Presented four papers at World Congress of Endourology 2006 held at Cleveland Clinic , Ohio, U.S.A
– Laparoscopic radical cystectomy, an evaluation of our technique: Video
– Complications of laparoscopic surgery and their management- Video
– Laparoscopic boari reimplantation- Video
– Laparoscopic adrenalectomy for large adrenal tumors- Video
- Presented three papers at WCE 2004 held at Mumbai
– Laparoscopic radical nephrectomy- Does size matter – Video
– Combined antegrtade and retrograde approach for PCNL in supine position
– Prognostic factors for posterior urethral valves- poster
- Presented papers at Usicon 2004 at Kochi, WZusicon 2005 at Akola, Usicon 2005 at Ahemdabad and WZusicon 2006 at Mehsana.
- First prize in national quiz at Usicon 2006 held at Varanasi
- Third prize for best poster at Usicon 2006 at Varanasi
- Second Prize for best video at WZUsicon 2005 at Akola
- Gold medalist in Surgery and Ophthalmology, 1995,Nagpur University Bombay Talent Search Scholar 1987