The rates in US Dollars are calculated at the rate of Rs.67 per Dollar. The charges payable would be as per the current exchange rate at the time of surgery.
The package includes of the following fee in India : –
- Operating room, ICU, standard single room for the number of nights specified (including nursing fee, meals, room rate, and room service).
- Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Physiotherapists fees.
- Medicines for the days of admission in the hospital
- Standard tests and diagnostics prior to procedure
The package excludes of the following fee in India : –
- Take home medicine, medical supplies
- Special medicine such as oral anti-diabetic drugs etc
- Miscellaneous expenses i.e. additional food and beverage
- Special medical equipment (if necessary)
Payment Options in India
Please note if the quote is provided by We Care Health Services it is only an estimate and should not be construed as the outer limit for the cost of the treatment rendered to the patient. Final bill may vary from the given estimate subject to patient’s medical condition, complexity of the treatment and thereby the duration of stay.
We advice our patients to make the payment while being admitted in the hospital in India. Only in some cases where a particular implant or organ is to be specially procured for the individual patient (eg. procurement of fresh cornea for cornea transplant patient) that the patient will be asked for a nominal advance payment. In such a case the payment may be made through online payment method or wire transfer as follows.
You can pay by : –
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Cards – Master / Visa / American Express – at the time of admission
- Online Payment
- Travelers cheque
Swift – Please ask us
For further credit to “We Care Health Services”
Account no – **************
Bank: ICICI Bank Limited Galleria, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai - 400076 INDIA
At the time of confirmation of the treatment, full bank and swift details will be provided.
Online payment in India
Online payment link will be provided to the individual patient when the payment is to be made.