FORTIS HIRANANDANI HOSPITAL NAVI MUMBAI IN INDIA
Fortis Hiranandani Hospital Vashi, a state-of-the art, multi-specialty tertiary care hospital focuses on super specialties – Cardiac Sciences, Neuro Sciences, Oncology, Orthopaedic and joint replacements, Minimally Invasive Surgeries, Renal Sciences and gastroenterology (medical and surgical), besides the complete range of allied medical disciplines which include Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Pulmonology, Paediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynaecology to name a few.
The 149 – bedded multispecialty hospital is planned with international quality specifications and equipped with state- of-the-art equipment for all specialties. Some of the leading edge facilities provided are:
- 5 modular modern and state of the art Operation Theatres equipped with LED Lights, , Laminar flow systems with HEPA filters, operating microscopes, image intensifiers, laparoscopic equipment, Harmonic, Holmium Laser, Morcellator, C-arm, Heart lung machine etc.
- State-of-the-art Neonatal, Medical, Surgical & Cardiac Intensive Care Units.
- Imaging department equipped with state of the art GE equipment including a 1.5T MRI, 16 Slice (bright speed) CT Scan, Alpha RT Mammography, Lunar DXP Bone Densitometer, High end ECHO, E-8 Voluson 4D Ultrasound & Digital X-Ray.
- India’s largest Pathology Laboratory, SRL Ranbaxy (NABL & CAP accredited lab, maintaining best & advanced standards) manages our pathology services including biochemistry, microbiology & histopathology. The result is cutting-edge accuracy & speed in investigation, enabled by high-tech procedures & state-of-art-equipment.
Fortis Hiranandani brings in highly experienced & talented team of senior consultants & doctors and a full team of paramedical staff with cutting-edge technology and excellent working environment that ensures the availability and access to the best medical talent round-the-clock.
- Dedicated Trauma Care Centre – The department is equipped with a triage, an emergency OT and ambulances equipped with modern life support systems manned by skilled paramedics. The dedicated and specially trained team at the hospital enables patients with varied conditions to be stabilized with treatment in the shortest possible time. A comprehensive coverage to handle the critical Golden Hour in cardiac and neuro emergencies is our forte. Preventive Health Care – To ensure the health and well being of people, Hiranandani Hospital offers several preventive health programs which are cost effective and promote early detection and prevention of disease. This also includes special packages for the executives of the corporates empanelled with us.
- Besides this, a special program is carried out for senior citizens under the banner of Golden Club. As a member of this exclusive club, persons 60 years and above are eligible for special privileges at our hospital.
- Dedicated Nursing Care – At Hiranandani hospital, Vashi, advanced facilities are matched by an abiding concern to treat patients with empathy and care. The nursing faculty is committed to provide patients with quality nursing care in a professional and compassionate manner. Adequate nurse to patient ratio ensures that each patient get individual attention.
We serve a large number of International patients every year including nationals from countries like Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia, Congo, Oman and many other countries, and aspired to be the most preferred destination for patients, internationally.
The Fortis Approach
A part of the Fortis network, Hiranandani Hospital Vashi provides an unmatched quality of healthcare services and leaves no stone unturned in perfecting ever enhancing patient centric care.
In compliance with the Fortis ethos, Hiranandani Hospital Vashi offers professional yet compassionate medical care and is strongly committed to the vision of the organization. Recognizing the need to be compassionate and respectful towards our patients, Hiranandani Hospital Vashi continues to combine high quality medical care with a warm human touch.
Enhanced by the warmth & care of the professionally trained nurses and housekeeping staff, Hiranadani Hospital Vashi recreates the comfortable ambience of home within its four walls.
The Department of Urology at Fortis Hiranandani Hospital deals with the bladder, kidney, uterus, urethra, prostate and related problems. The department is well equipped with all the Endoscopes.
We offer state of the art diagnosis and treatment to men, women and children for problems of the Urinary System. The faculty is at the forefront of patient care in the field of Urology diseases.
Pursuit of excellence in patient care through the improvement of the understanding of disease processes and the development of new strategies in the treatment of individuals with disease is our primary goal.
Specialty Services Offered
- Artificial urinary sphincters
- Birth deformities of urinary and genital systems
- Diseases of the prostate, bladder, kidney and male genitalia
- Kidney trouble
- LUTS – lower urinary tract symptoms
- Pediatric urological conditions
- Prostate problems
- Urinary stone disease
- Urinary tract infections (UTI’s)
- Urologic oncology (cancers)
Minimal Access & Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery
In todays fast moving world our approach to healthcare is also rapidly changing. While diseases remain the same, we expect medical technology to help us more effectively. Research and Technology have obliged us with improved diagnostic tools, better medicines and special surgical techniques. One such technique developed in digestive care is laparoscopic or minimal access surgery.
Fortis Hiranandani Hospital provides advanced technology and instruments, very experienced & skilled team of Surgeons & excellent patient care. Minimally Invasive Surgery is a new kind of surgery which gets more and more common nowadays minimally procedures avoid open invasive surgery in favor of closed or local surgery with fewer traumas. These procedures are performed through tiny incisions instead of one large opening. Because the incisions are small, patients tend to have quicker recovery times and less discomfort than with conventional surgery all with the same benefits.
Benefits of MAS over Open Surgery
|Minimal Access Surgery||Open Surgery|
|Hospital stay||Shorter hospital stay||Longer hospital stay|
|Post-operative healing||Mostly one week||Five to seven weeks|
|Pain & Discomfort||Minimal tissue damage, hence less pain & discomfort||Long incision leading to tissue damage, hence more pain& discomfort|
|Scars||Small incision (usually 0.5 – 1.5cm), small or negligible scars||Long incision(usually 5 – 8 inches), leaving behind long scar on the body|
|Post-operative infections||Fewer complications from blood loss or infection||Higher chances for blood loss and infection due to long incision|
Services & Treatment Available:
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy for gallstones
- . Laparoscopic therapy for bile duct stones
- . Laparoscopic therapy for liver cysts
- . Laparoscopic therapy for pseudo cyst of pancreas
- . Laparoscopic resection for cystic tumours of pancreas
- Laparoscopic repair of inguinal hernia
- Laparoscopic repair of incisional or ventral hernia
- Laparoscopic repair of paraumbilical hernia
- Laparoscopic repair of hiatus hernia
- Laparoscopic repair of diaphragmatic hernia
Upper Gastro-intestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic fundoplication for gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Laparoscopic cardiomyotomy for achalasia cardia
- Laparoscopic closure of perforated peptic ulcer
Intestinal and Colonic Surgery
- Laparoscopic appendicectomy
- Laparoscopic resection of small intestine
- Laparoscopic resection of large intestine
- Laparoscopic rectopexy for rectal prolapse
- Laparoscopic division of adhesions (adhesiolysis)
- Laparoscopic biopsy of abdominal lymph nodes
- Laparoscopic splenectomy
- Laparoscopic nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic adrenalectomy
- Minimal access surgery (SEPS) for varicose veins
Department Highlights The department of CTVS at Fortis Hiranandani Hospital Vashi is fully equipped and manned by trained surgeons to deliver best surgical results to Patients. This is a Tertiary Care Cardiac and Heart Surgery Hospital setup in Navi Mumbai, India, which offers total cardiac care under one roof.
All patients can be treated for their cardiac and heart ailments as the centre is one of the best equipped Heart Surgery Hospitals in India with high-precision gadgets in the operation theatres, surgical intensive care areas which are comparable to international standards, new generation heart-lung machines, intra aortic balloon pumps, telemetry monitors, ventilators, cell savers, and cardiac hill room beds to name a few are regularly used. Outstanding surgeons
Our cardiac surgeons are skilled, compassionate, and internationally renowned as leaders of their field. Services and Treatments offered
- CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft)
- Aortic Valve Replacement (AVR)
- Mitral Valve Replacement (MVR)
- Double Valve Replacement (DVR)
- Congenital Heart Surgeries
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD)
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD)
- Surgical Closure of Patent Ductus arteriosus (PDA)
- Coarctation and Shunt Surgeries
- Redo Surgeries
- Cardiac Remodelling Aneurysm repairs
- Vascular surgeries
- Thoracic procedures
Department highlights: Department of ENT is equipped with the finest technology and the highly qualified medical professionals to provide the best possible care to the patients with ailments related to Ear, Nose & throat, of all age groups. It has state-of-the-art facilities for voice disorders, Phonosurgery and Laryngology and is one of the few exclusive centres in the country and abroad doing so. The Department is well-equipped to take care of all Ear, Nose and Throat emergencies.
The Department of Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) at Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Vashi, brings together otolaryngologists, audiologists and speech therapists in a centre specially designed for the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose and throat.
Services and Treatments offered:
We offer comprehensive treatment/services as mentioned below.
- Endoscopic Surgery for disease of NOSE & SINUSES e.g.Ch Sinusitis, Tumours of Nose & Sinuses, Control of Bleeding from the Nose.
- Cochlear Implantation for congenital and acquired deafness.
- Microscopic Surgery of the Ear like Tympanoplasty / Tympanomastoidectomies & Stapedectomy
- Major & Minor ear, nose & throat surgery.
- Paediatric ENT
- Middle ear surgery
- Endoscopic Nose and Sinus surgery
- Endoscopic closure of CSF Rhinorrhoea (Brain fluid leaking into Nose)
- TransNasal Endoscopic removal of Pituitary Tumour
- Microlaryngeal Surgery
- Fibreoptic Flexible Laryngoscopy
Medical/Surgical management of all other common ailments of ENT besides the specialized procedures as mentioned above.
- Audiology (hearing evaluation)
- Hearing Aid Trial
- Balance Disorders Center
- Electronystagmography (ENG) / Vestibular retraining therapy
- Vertigo diagnosis
- Speech therapy / pathology
- Complete ENT-equipped examination rooms
- Soundproof audiology testing booth
- Balance disorders testing