INTERNATIONAL PATIENT SERVICES IN INDIA
Patient Services in India
We at We Care Health Services, India have a different approach towards medical tourism as opposed to our counterparts abroad. Our medical tourism process starts with suggesting, brokering and referring the patient to the selected hospital and doctor but does not end there. We have direct first name relationship with all the major doctors and surgeons in our partner hospitals in India. We actually service the patients while they are in India for the surgery / treatment. Our team of Clinical Coordinators and Patient Care Managers meet the patient daily, coordinate clinically and non clinically with the hospital doctors and staff to ensure smooth and trouble less care to the patients and their attendants.
Our top management team led by Mr. Pankaj Nagpal is on tour of our partner hospitals to meet patients and doctors and ensure a seamless care of our patients. This also allows us to update with the latest technology upgrades in India as well as establish a strong relationship with the doctors and the hospitals.
International Patient Services in India
Our services are absolutely free to all the patients in all the partner hospitals in India under our Basic Care Package. The Basic Care package includes the following services:
The Basic Care package includes the following services in India
Dedicated International Patient Services Team in India : –
- Website and email communication 24 x 7As soon as we receive your medical query with the required reports, our patient coordination team of qualified doctors (international patient coordinator) pre assesses the case and replies you with a personalised message confirming the query and suggesting any medical reports requirement.
- Telephone – Medical Consultation 24 x 7The international patient coordinator then personally calls you to discuss the case and any personal preferences. A personal telephone call is made at every point of communication establishing a personal touch.
- Medical and Hospitality Quote – in 2 working daysOn the receipt of all the required medical reports and doctors notes, our patient coordinator then sends copy to the concerned doctor and discusses the case personally with him / her. All aspects are thoroughly discussed and negotiated including the suggested line of treatment, average length of stay and package cost. It’s then communicated to the patient with in 2 working days.
- Video ConferencingIf needed a personal video conferencing of the patient or his / her personal doctor is established with the operating surgeon for discussion
- Medical Visa AssistanceOn the final decision of the patient to travel to India, the passport details of the patient and the traveling attendant are obtained and a medical visa assistance letter addressed to the High Commission of India in their resident country provided. This enables to a medical visa quickly.
Dedicated Hospitality Care Team : –
- Air Travel / Air Charter Booking
Air Travel booking and confirmation to and fro is done from our office.
- Airport Transfers
Airport Transfers in an air conditioned car are provided as a part of medical package.
Ambulance service, if required is, also provided at the airport as a part of the medical package.
- Air Travel / Air Charter Booking
Dedicated Patient Care Team : –
- Airport Care
Our Patient Care Manager meets you at the airport and escorts you to the hospital.
- Pre Admission Care
You do not have to wait at the hospital lobby for hospital admission. You will be escorted directly to the room booked for you and all formalities completed there.
- Daily Meeting & 24 x 7 Coordination with the Doctors, Nurses & Hospital Staff
We have a Clinical Coordinator and a Patient Care Manager stationed in each of our partner hospital. The clinical coordinator meets the operating surgeon / doctor and communicates with the patient. The Patient care Manager arranges everything non clinical including food etc. according to personal preferences.
- Post Surgery Care
While staying in a guest house / hotel before you can fly again, the team visits you regularly.
- Tour Care
If you select to go outside the city for a tour, you can call back to our clinical coordinator at any time of the day for assistance. Also, you may select to take a personal care assistant for personal care on the tour for a nominal fee.
- Follow up with Doctor
On returning back to your country, we will communicate with you regularly to check your health and any follow up required with the doctor will be facilitated.
- Yoga, Physiotherapy, Meditation etc.
Any monitored physical activity required post operation while staying in the guest house / hotel will be provided as a part of the package. The Physiotherapist will visit you in the guest house for the physical activity.
Advanced Care Package in India : –
In Addition to the above services the Advanced Care package also includes : A Personal Care Assistant at the bedside for 8 hrs in a day for the period of stay in the hospital. A Hospitality host / hostess for tour / shopping of the city as and when required.
The advanced care package costs US $ 500 for up to 6 days stay in the hospital and 4 days stay in Guest House / Hotel.
Services Available on Requirement for a Nominal Fee in India
Hotel / Service Apartment / Guest House : –
- Personal Translator.
- City Guide, Shopping Guide.
- Mobile phone with prepaid connection.
- Laptop on Hire, Internet.
- Locker Facility For Valuables.
- Rejuvenative And Recuperative Tours.
- International Newspapers.
- Health Library.
- Liaison with Indian Government authorities, Crèche.
- Finance and Foreign Exchange services etc.