ADDITIONAL TREATMENTS IN INDIA
In IVF, eggs are surgically removed from the ovary and mixed with sperm outside the body in a Petri dish (“in vitro” is Latin for “in glass”). After about 40 hours, the eggs are examined to see if they have become fertilized by the sperm and are dividing into cells. These fertilized eggs (embryos) are then placed in the woman’s uterus, thus bypassing the fallopian tubes.
Does In Vitro Fertilization Work?
Yes. Since the early ’90s, when IVF was introduced in the country., more than 45,000 babies have been born from IVF and over 70,000 from all assisted reproductive technologies. The average live delivery rate for IVF during the early 20th. century was 22.5 percent, about the same as the 20 percent chance in any given month that a reproductively healthy couple has of achieving pregnancy and carrying it to term.
Tubal Embryo Transfer in India
Peritoneal Oocyte Sperm Transfer Treatment in India
Blastocyst Culture in India
Treatment Options Available in India :
- Ovulation induction / controlled ovarian stimulation
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Husband / Donor
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Embryo Transfer
- Intra-Uterine Cytoplasmic Injection (ICSI)
- Gamete Intra Fallopian Transfer
- Sperm Retrieval techniques – TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration), TESE ((Testicular Sperm Extraction), MESA (Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration), PESA (Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
- Sperm Bank
- Donor Oocyte Program
- Donor Embryo Program (genetic surrogacy)
- Blastocyst Culture
- Assisted Hatching
- Egg Freezing
- Peritoneal Oocyte And Sperm Transfer
- Therapeutic Insemination With Donor Sperm
- IVF For Single Women
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Tubal Ligation Reversal
- Laser Assisted Hatching
Cryopreservation Treatment in India
Embryo cryopreservation (the process of freezing, storage and thawing embryos) can enhance pregnancy rates by allowing excess embryos not replaced in a fresh embryo transfer to be stored for future use.
Ovarian Drilling in India
Ovarian drilling is a surgical technique dedicated to the treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. It consists of performing micro-perforations in ovaries in order to induce ovulation. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is characterized by ovulation disorders and represents the most common cause of infertility in women of reproductive age