We care India dependably incorporates the different surgical methods performed on the body organs and conductors of the digestive framework. These are the methodology of the Gastroenterology Surgery in Delhi which repair or supplant the throat, liver, stomach, spleen, pancreas, gallbladder, colon, rear-end, and rectum. Gastroenterology Surgery India performed on the ailments running from a ruptured appendix, gastroesophageal reflux sickness, gastric ulcers and so on to the life-debilitating malignancies of the stomach, colon, liver, pancreas, and ulcerative conditions. Gastroenterology Surgery India made progress in treating the states of the digestive framework by evacuating checks, unhealthy tissue and work on the different basic body organs through video representation. Presently with the utilization of most recent and advanced innovations, for example, gastrointestinal endoscopy, laparoscopy, CT output, and ultrasound which have now expanded the likelihood to look at the distant organs of the body without surgery, and once in a while it requires a minor surgery as it were. Gastroenterology Surgery Cost in India is extremely sensible when contrasted with other creating nations and individuals from around the globe come to India for their surgeries. Every one of the doctor’s facilities in India have condition of workmanship endoscopic methods that are essentially performed for a gastrointestinal drain.
Gastroenterology Treatments in India
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Upper GI Endoscopy Colorectal Neoplasia
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography)
- Sclerotherapy and band ligation of varices
- Esophageal dilations
- Balloon treatment for Achalasia cardia
- Prosthesis placement
- Extraction of stone from CBD
- Stenting of CBD and pancreatic ducts
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy
- Colorectal Nepoplasia
- Liver Transplant Centre
GASTROENTEROLOGY SURGERY AVAILABLE IN INDIA:
Surgical Gastroenterology has made phenomenal advances and has created a niche for itself, to keep in step with advances in medical Gastroenterology.
The common gastrointestinal operations continue to be part of the domain of the general surgeons, who operate over a much wider spectrum. However, several gastrointestinal operations are complicated and need a sophisticated and precise approach, which can be provided by a team of gastrointestinal surgeons, confining themselves to this area of expertise.
At We Care partner Hospitals, we have a superspeciality Department of Surgical Gastroenterology providing exclusive and comprehensive services to patients with complicated diseases of pancreas, biliary tract, gastrointestinal tract, liver and spleen.
Advanced GI Surgical procedures offered at the department include : –
Pancreas : – Pancreatic Surgery is the main thrust area of this department.
The various procedures being performed are : –
- Necrosectomy, peritoneal drainage and procedures for acute pancreatitis.
- Surgery for pseudocysts both open and laparoscopic.
- Both drainage and resectional procedures for chronic pancreatitis like lateral pancreato-jejunostomy, Frey’s and other pancreatic head preserving procedures.
- Whipple’s procedure and other resectional procedures for periampullary and pancreatic tumours are being done routinely.
Biliary tract : –
- Surgery for benign and malignant surgical obstructive jaundice including biliary strictures, CBD stones.
- Post cholecystectomy complications are actively managed.
- Choledochal cyst.
- Carcinoma of the gall bladder, pancreas and the bile duct.
Our experienced interventional and therapeutic endoscopies provide us with the expertise for ERCP and advanced therapeutic interventions like papillotomy, CBD stone removal and large variety of short and long term stents.
Surgery for ulcerative colitis and complicated gastrointestinal problems : –
- Pouch and ileoanal procedures have changed the outlook for ulcerative colitis and now patients can get rid of the disease by surgery with intact anal passage. They do not need a permanent ileostomy.
- Complicated intestinal problems like multiple surgeries, intestinal fistulae etc. are being managed by an expert team.
Laparoscopic Surgery in India
Laparoscopic cholecystectomy, appendectomy and other advanced laparoscopic procedures are being performed routinely. Advanced laparoscopic surgery like colorectal surgery, GI cancer surgery and bariatric surgery are being done.
These major and complicated procedures are possible only due to state of the art operation theatres with all modern amenities and critical care ICUs equipped with the latest monitoring and therapeutic gazettes and a huge infra-structure, latest imaging with 64 slice multi-detector CT scan and a 3 Tesla MR scan – all available under one roof complementing the expertise of devoted medical and paramedical personnel.