Face Sculption In India
Facial sculpting emphasizes the fact the balance of the facial features are just as relevant as the beautiful appearance of each part in contributing to what we term ‘a beautiful face’. Facial Sculpting has also been a result of experience showing that clean facial features do not automatically mean a beautiful face, and that a beautiful face often hides a number of imperfections. Our ability to understand the volumes of the face has increased in recent years, leading to a more in-depth evaluation of the aspects related to proportions, whether in terms of youthful appearance or beauty.
Facial sculpting can be achieved with fat grafting in india
Although excess fat may be undesirable on other locations of the body, it can actually greatly enhance the facial appearance. Young people have facial fat deposits that contribute to their smooth complexion and youthful glow. Sunken under-eye areas and hollowed-out cheeks are among the first visible signs of aging, and are often caused by shrinking fat deposits. After fat is transferred to these areas through fat grafting, they can appear voluminous and youthful once again. Another advantage of full, shapely facial contours is that wrinkles and lines are smoothed over. Think of a small party balloon. When it’s empty it looks shriveled and wrinkled, but when it’s full it appears smooth and vibrant.
A sharp jaw line, prominent cheeks and a chiseled look are highly desired facial features today. Fat deposits on the face tend to accumulate below the chin, on the cheeks and over the jaw line creating a chubby look. Delineation of facial features and enhancing them can be safely done through minimal access surgery.
Although each case is different and a thorough assessment would be required for creating a treatment plan, most cases do well with the following procedures :-
- Cheek fat removal – Fat bulge below the cheeks can be removed from the inside of the mouth without external scars.
- Liposuction – Fat deposits over the lower jaw and below the chin can very well be removed by liposculpting. Injection lipolysis is also an alternate option for removing fat from the jaw line and under chin area. However, multiple treatments may be required with injection lipolysis.
The benefits of Microcurrent Facial and Body Sculpting may help with the following : –
- Reduction of fine lines, creases and wrinkles
- Reduction in Hydration and revitalization, resulting in smoother and softer skin
- May improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Rejuvenating restoration of the “pink glow” of youthful tones
- You may have visible firming and contouring, lifting overall drooping features
- You may have tightening of sagging jowls, doubling chins and fatty cheeks
- You may have reduction with shrinking of enlarged pores
- Reduction of blackheads and acne
- Reduction of scars and pitting
- Reduction of dark circles and puffiness under eyes
Non Surgical Facial Sculpting
Non surgical facial sculpting is a great way in improving both the appearance and health of the skin. This procedure uses latest technologies developed in physiotherapy and medical fields that will activate the natural chemicals of the skin who contribute a lot for vitality and health of the skin.
This method ensures satisfying results combined with minimized side effects risk. It is equally effective and completely safe and delivers best results and that too at half the cost of traditional methods.
As we grow older, the skin looses its elasticity that contributes to the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The skin gets exposed to numerous signs of aging. The activity of cells gets decreased and slow. Hence, the inner portion of the skin starts thinning. Collagen is a type of protein that holds the cell together and contributes up to 75% of human skin.
What is recovery like after Facial Sculpting such as cheek implants or chin augmentation ?
Downtime after cosmetic procedures may be a few hours to several days, depending on the specific procedure and areas treated. Office procedures are performed under local anesthesia, if any anesthesia is required. Surgical procedures are performed with either IV (twilight) sedation or general anesthesia and require a longer recovery period. Anesthesia normally wears off within the first 24 hours after surgery.