Successful heart surgery at We Care India partner hospital allows Robert Clarke to live a normal life despite a rare genetic disorder We Care india helped Robert find best super specialised surgeon for his rare condition. Read More..
| || |
Pediatric Surgery in India The Pediatric Surgery offers comprehensive pediatric surgical care for children up to 18 years of age. Division members work closely with other specialties to offer well-rounded patient care. The division works with patients' families to provide support and accommodations for local and out-of-town families.
Patient Conditions : -
- Common Pediatrics Conditions
- Neonatal anomalies
- Emergencies of airway, chest and abdomen
- Cardiac disease
- Urological anomalies
- Orthopaedic anomalies and growth problems
- Endocrinopathies and ambiguous genitalia amenable to surgery
- Patients with benign and malignant disease
- Soft tissue, cervical, truncal and limb tumors
- Neurological anomalies and acquired diseases
Comprehensive Evaluations : -
- Prenatal evaluations and counseling
- Postnatal diagnostic assessments
- Pre-operative and post-operative family support
- Multi-system evaluation for anomalies, tumors and trauma
- Pediatric radiology services
- Pediatric pathology services
- Tumor diagnosis
- VCUG (Voiding Cystourethogram) Often children and their families do not know exactly what to expect when visiting the hospital for certain tests and procedures. This short booklet is geared towards children and designed to help explain the steps of a Voiding Cystourethrogram (VCUG). We encourage parents and guardians to review the booklet before sharing it with your child. Once you are familiar with the resource it can guide you in the best way to explain the actual procedure to your child.
Want to know about the Treatment hospitals in India? Take a free second opinion - click
Specialized Treatments : -
- Same day surgery
- ICU monitoring and management
- Sophisticated anesthesia geared to immature systems and physiology
- Tumor management
Services to Physicians : -
- Consultations on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Evaluations of patient conditions
- Special treatment procedures
- Short-term and long-term management
Common pediatric diseases that may require pediatric surgery include : -
- Common Pediatrics Treatments
- cystic hygroma
- esophageal atresia
- tracheoesophageal fistula
- hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
- intestinal atresia
- necrotizing enterocolitis
- meconium plugs
- Hirschsprung's disease
- imperforate anus
- undescended testes
- chest wall deformities
- Wilms' tumor
- liver tumors
Wish to know Pediatric Surgery in India, send us your message - click here
Types of Pediatric Surgery
Major surgeryA surgery is "major" if it involves the head, neck, chest or abdomen, because it can greatly affect the way the body functions. Recovery time for major surgery can be lengthy and may involve a stay in intensive care or at least several days in the hospital.
Minor surgeryA surgery is called "minor" if the estimated recovery time is short and a child rapidly returns to her usual activities. Complications from minor surgeries are rare.
Elective surgeryAn elective procedure may not be essential for your child's health, but you may decide your child should undergo it to enhance or preserve his quality of life. It doesn't necessarily have to be done immediately.
Required surgeryA surgery is called "required" if it must be done to ensure the quality of your child's life.
Emergency surgerySurgeons will perform emergency surgery to correct a life-threatening medical condition, such as a congenital heart malformation or internal organs damaged in an automobile accident.
Wish to speak to us now? Send us a message and we will call you back -click here
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote
send your detailed medical history and medical reports
as email attachment to
Email : - email@example.com
Call: +91 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)